- The Blue Ridge Resistance is the third book in The New Homefront series and picks up where The Guardians left off.
- The main characters have struggled to survive in a nation that underwent what appeared to be an orchestrated collapse, with several elements joining together to bring America to its knees. With the country and its infrastructure still in disarray, and with power struggles and conflict within all levels of government delaying a recovery, people must fend for themselves in order to survive.
- As the residents of the Homefront and their homesteading community find themselves running low on supplies, they must venture outside of their East Tennessee mountain hideaway in search of what they need, while the outside world begins to jeopardize the stability and security they have worked so hard to achieve.
- Join with them as they continue to fight the evil and tyranny in their new world, while they strive to maintain their own dignity and humanity.
- If you like action-adventure, prepper, SHTF, TEOTWAWKI, patriotic, survival fiction, you should check out this series.
Check Out What Readers Said about Kindle/eBook!
“The joy of finding stories that grab you from the first chapter and keep you turning the pages till long past bedtime continued with all three of these books. I could not be happier finding another author to add to my “must read” list. Each book was outstanding. I love the doors ebooks open for new authors. As long as Mr. Bird writes them, I’m reading them.” By John Wyatt
“Extremely impressed with the 3 books so far in this series. Did not want this one to end. Can’t wait for the rest of the story. Steven puts real people in real situations. Not all end up coming out smelling like a rose, but who would in this situation? And it can happen. Realistic and gritty, but down to earth. Highly recommend.” By Kathy Austin
Audible Audio Edition
Kindle Price: Paperback $11.99, Audible $0.00
Listening Length: 7 hours and 22 minutes
Program Type: Audiobook
Publisher: Steven Bird
Audible.com Release Date: April 19, 2016
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #120 in Books